TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The website www.nefertitistagewear.co.uk is owned and operated by Lisa Zaple.
- All the goods on this website are offered by Nefertiti Stagewear which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
- Any order that you place constitutes an offer to purchase a product subject to our acceptance. We reserve the right without reason, to refuse any order.
- All orders placed will be subject to availability and confirmation of the order price via a “notification of dispatch” email sent to your email address registered at the time of purchase.
- Please note that every screen shows colours differently and as such, colours will vary.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT but do not include delivery charges. You will be responsible for any taxes within any international country you may incur at time of shipping.
- All prices on this website are in UK Pound Sterling (£).
- We try hard to ensure that all the pricing information shown on our website is accurate. Rarely an error may occur and goods maybe wrongly priced. If we discover there has been an error in the pricing of any item then we will contact you prior to dispatching the order to notify you of the error. You will be asked if you wish to cancel the order or to proceed with the order at the corrected price. We will not be obligated to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Payment for goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the manufacture and delivery. A breach of payment shall entitle us to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received, this may be up to 3 business days from time of making payment.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Your package will normally be dispatched via Royal Mail. Every item is made to order and can take up to 7 days to ship. We will notify you via your email address when an item has been dispatched. Items are dispatched Mon to Fri excluding Bank Holidays.
- Restrictions and surcharges may be applicable to destinations in the highlands and islands, the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly and Mid Wales. Please contact us for a quote before buying if you require delivery in these areas.
- Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK. Experience has shown us that in most cases, items returned to us by the post office is uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us, we will contact you and a further postage and handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
- In the rare event, an item is lost, we will aid you in making a claim with Royal Mail.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we can not accept returns. Please take extra care when ordering your size and please contact us if you have any questions.
- Items that are made bespoke for each order are subject to different long distance selling regulations and as such, different returns policy to ready-made items.
- All intellectual property of Nefertiti Stagewear such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the website remain the property of Nefertiti Stagewear. By using the website, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purpose any material/pictures contained within the website.
- Nefertiti Stagewear reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time as required, without notice.